Imagine a future as a people leader for the architects forming the digital future of the company
Join us in this role where you as a people manager will build a thriving competence team focused on fulfilling demands from Agile Release Trains and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT. You’ll be working closely together with other likeminded people leaders who manage our talented architects in Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia. Our architect competences span across Business Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, and Solution Architecture.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology and People Leadership
You will be part of a world-class architecture area and a dedicated people leadership team where you, together with your colleagues, will bring the architecture disciplines together. We’ll strengthen our discipline and shorten time from assessment to execution. With architectural presence guided by Centres of Excellence, we have a strong platform for value and quality. We ensure that the strategic direction for Architecture is visible in the execution. We act as a focused and coherent team allowing consistency from idea and design to execution based on continuous value-based priorities and long-term quality assurance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as professional leader of a competence centre fulfilling demands from ARTs and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT
- ensuring the right skillset of employees supporting current and future demand in close collaboration with requesting teams
- developing competences to help execute CoE standards as well as defined ways of working
- developing talent towards digital talent pipeline and building a thriving competence team with high productivity
- aligning how-to with other CC’s globally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent people management skills and are experienced in people development of self-managing individuals with a great respect for the individual
- have experience with leading highly specialised architects with different areas of expertise
- have a strategic and structured approach to people development
- are a remarkable networker and relationship-builder familiar with leading in a matrix organisation
- have experience with People Leadership in an agile global setting.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, CC Leader, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.