Are you ready to improve our supplier quality and take responsibility for developing our SQ processes and procedures?
We want to become a truly global brand, and we are heading there going 1,000 miles an hour. This is your chance to shape your own work environment in a fast-growing robotics company - if you want to develop your skills, you can do it here.
We secure the quality of tomorrow’s technology
You will join a relatively new SQ team within Supply Chain, consisting of 4 specialists: an SQ analyst, an electrical engineer, a category engineer and an SQ engineer. Together, we facilitate the continuous improvement of supplier quality and handle defects and production shutdowns.
We are in the process of creating and developing all our quality system processes and procedures, and we expect you to take shared ownership of this project and help us structure the unstructured.
“I expect much from my team, but I also fully trust them to make sensible and prompt decisions - and you’ll find that we have an honest and open feedback culture where everyone is free to speak their mind,” Dorthe, Supplier Quality Director.
Maintain and challenge supplier quality standards
Besides establishing procedures and processes, your main responsibility will be to ensure that the components manufactured by our external suppliers live up to our quality standards. Specifically, you will focus on SQ within electronics and be in frequent contact with our suppliers.
Your success criteria are therefore to reduce the number of line rejects, reduce stock variations and improve supplier quality. Likewise, you will need to develop reasonable standards and efficient procedures to ease the workflows for you and your colleagues.
- Handle line rejects and evaluate and process blocked components
- Prepare, submit and handle nonconformance and 8D reports
- Update data in Microsoft Dynamics AX, QDA and ERP
- Follow up on specification changes
Approx. 15-20 travel days per year can be expected in connection with supplier audits and evaluations.
A positive outlook and an eye for possibilities
You excel at spotting possibilities rather than flaws. Likewise, you enjoy taking responsibility and offering solutions, and you are not put off by the prospect of building the framework within you operate as it will not be fixed for you from day 1.
Moreover, while you have an eye for quality in production, especially regarding specifications, we expect you to pay equal attention to the subtleties and pragmatism.
Lastly, you are a fast decision-maker and similarly quick to learn from your mistakes.
To succeed, we imagine that:
- You have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar and preferably a craftsman background where you have worked hands-on with metal, precision engineering and mechanical as well as electronic components
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience with deciphering drawings and managing process audits, measuring reports, control plans and material certificates
- You speak and write English fluently - if you speak Danish, it is a plus
- It is a plus if you have experience with ERP systems and supplier quality from a production environment, including audits and methodologies such as SPC, PFMEA and FAI
Ready to apply?
Apply using the link 'Ansøg'. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.