Do you know the ABC’s of C#, and would you like to gain broad experience with automation, unit testing and quality control?
Do it together with us as you help create software that makes life sound better for hearing-impaired people all over the world.
Welcome to the Framework & Tools team
You will be part of GN Hearing’s R&D department. More specifically, you will join our Framework & Tools team with 12 skilled colleagues.
Together, we develop a Windows .NET-based framework that connects our high-tech hearing aids with our fitting software to individualize every single hearing aid to each customer. In addition, we develop tools that are used by our colleagues to develop, test and produce hearing aids.
Our agile transformation is well underway, and we have recently implemented SAFe® to enhance agile work processes and use automation to turn code into products faster and safer.
Build intelligent framework
Focusing on the underlying communication in our fitting software, you will develop solutions that enable the communication with hearing aids and accessories of different generations and variants.
Working in Scrum teams together with experienced C# developers, you will engage in all development phases and work with both continuous integration, automation, unit testing and quality control as you:
- Translate needs into actionable system demands for the frameworks
- Develop and implement solutions, aligning with system needs
- Test, retest and test again all throughout the development phases to ensure bug free results
- Document your framework development to meet legal requirements for medical devices
- Collaborate across teams to draw on further specialist knowledge within e.g. firmware, software or hardware development
- Deliver solutions to both external hearing professionals and internal specialists and developers
True team spirit among dedicated specialists
“While there is plenty of room for you to dive deeply into complex - and sometimes extra challenging - projects, you are never alone. You will often work with fellow developers with more than 10 years of experience, and they are all eager to support and guide you, so you can develop your skills and become one of the best,” says Senior Manager Karl Johan Lisby.
C# developer with avid interest in medical devices
At GN, we recognize true talent when we see it. Whether you have recently graduated or you have a few years of experience, we want to hear from you if you are a true team player with a profound knowledge of application and communication coding.
We also imagine that you:
- Are fluent in C# in .NET - or alternatively, C++ or Java and wish to adapt your skills into C#
- Understand asynchronous programming, unit testing and continuous integration
- Might have knowledge of WPF and SOLID - regardless, you are eager to get to know these
- Communicate effortlessly in both written and spoken English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 01-08-2019 Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Karl Johan Lisby on +45 4575 1717.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.