Business Project Manager for managing complex business projects
Do you want to be part of the information management development and implementation activities across our offshore wind power business?
Join us and become Project Manager for Business Projects in Document and Records Management where you’ll be responsible for complex business projects within information management, related processes and tools/applications, as well as general business matters in an information management department supporting our asset projects and line organisation with competences, processes and tools.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage complex business projects, including identifying, initiating, planning and executing projects
- manage teams from ‘one-man teams’ and up to 10+ full-time and/or part-time project members
- lead and facilitate KanBan board meetings and agile teams in DRM with focus on efficiency and LEAN, including ad hoc coordination of internal projects/initiatives
- engage with internal/external stakeholders across a strong matrix organisation
- perform scoping of resources, including providing input to/drive budget process across document and records management.
In addition, you’ll handle minor and major ad hoc tasks and projects. You’ll also support, initiate and drive the development of our business area internally and externally across our business with a focus on agile and efficient work across our department.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in e.g. IT, information management or engineering
- have substantial, well-documented experience with business projects
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Certifications in Project Management (e.g. PMI and Prince2) and in Agile Project Management (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM) are required. Certified Process Consultant, Facilitation and LEAN Consultant certifications will be advantageous.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 January 2019 as we’ll be conducting 1st interviews on 8 February and 2nd interviews on 21 and 22 February.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Torben Kjær, Head of Document and Records Management, by telephone on +45 9955 7558 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.