Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Business Development Manager, Household Care Consumer, Bagsværd
We are looking for an independent and ambitious Business Development Manager to join Household Care Global Marketing. In this role you will work with the DNA of Novozymes; Innovation. Your roll will be to act as the commercial anchor for driving innovation projects from idea through to launch.
Your key areas of responsibility include to assess trends and market conditions that can define our innovation pipeline for the further. You will be the commercial owner of a sub-set of our innovation project portfolio and lead the commercial strategy within a defined technology area.
Success in the job requires strong commercial drive and ability to commercialize our solutions, interest in diving into and understanding the nature of our business also from the technical side – and ability to connect with stakeholders both within Novozymes across a wide range of functions and regions. Successful innovation is a teamwork, and you will be instrumental in unlocking that to deliver solutions to the market.
You will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously.
One important aspect of being successful in this role is to work closely with R&D to sufficiently understand the technical details and translate them into commercial opportunities.
As the job entails working across HQ, regions and functions great organizational and communication skills are needed as well as a drive to create results.
The role will consist of well-defined challenges as well as tasks in which you are expected to frame the best way forward, we expect you to be highly independent in your working style. In this position you need to be very hands-on in order to execute and deliver on your projects, but you also need to be able to think long-term in order to establish the future strategies and plans for growth.
The job will be based out of Bagsværd and be on local employment terms. You will be reporting to the Global Marketing Manager.
In this position you need:
- A business or technical degree (BSc or MSc)
- 3+ years of experience where you have proven your strong business acumen and business development skills
- Project management skills are a must, international experience is an advantage and so is experience from the Household Care, Pharma or FMCG industry – or from high tier consulting
- Analytical and structured approach to problem solving, you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks.
- You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders.
- You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Capability and willingness to travel as needed (about 10%)
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information please contact Global Marketing Manager, Household Care, Lars Souza Mathisen (GQMA@novozymes.com, +45 30770669).
Application deadline: February 21, 2020. Applications must be submitted online.
Please include your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply. All documents must be in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder