We invite you to bring your expertise as Business Consultant and/or project manager into play to drive the continuing improvement of our ERP platform and meet the business demands for growth, by contributing to innovative and high-quality design solutions. To succeed in this role, you must have experience with the ERP platform Maconomy as a super user or application expert or worked with ERP implementations as project member or project manager. You have a business-focused approach and are able to structure information to provide solutions that meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
Are you our new Business Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our ERP Solutions department
As our new Business Consultant in ERP Solutions, you will be a part of a passionate team of business consultants, project managers, analysts, integration specialists and application developers, numbering 35 members working in cross-functional and international teams (Denmark, UK, India and US).
We implement, manage and support Ramboll’s global business applications for approximately 15,000 users. The business applications include Biztalk and our ERP system (Maconomy, Basware and Rydoo Expense) and Knowledge Management system as well as supporting other business applications. An important part of our job is to support a One Company approach.
We have a strong culture based on collaboration and high employee satisfaction. We offer you an informal and flexible work environment with the opportunity to learn and have fun at the same time.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be
- The daily interface between ERP Solutions and local process owners in handling complicated user issues and change requests
- Support or manage the roll-out of our ERP applications including setup, master data management, data conversions or new interfaces
- Support implementation of new applications/modules or workflows
- Specify, test and quality-assure change requests as a part of our monthly deployments
- Provide third-line support to end users and/or our support team in India
- Communicate to the main stakeholders in our finance community, as well as other process owners
- Maintain end-user documentation and change communication materials
- 10-20 travel days per year can be expected.
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Information Management, Business Administration, or similar and have minimum 5 years of working experience in an international environment
- You have experience with Maconomy as a super user or system admin, but experience with other ERP and Vendor Invoice and Travel Management systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, CRM Dynamics) is also relevant
- You are systematic and possess a structured work style with an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- You might have a background from project controlling or finance and accounting
- You have a strong interest in and flair for working with systems and data.
- You have a good understanding of data structures (relational and object-oriented)
- You can communicate clearly with various stakeholders on different technical and functional levels, as well as with developers and integration consultants.
- You are a good team player and motivated self-starter with an outgoing personality
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Knowledge of Danish is nice to have.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Working at one of our 300 offices in 35 countries, you will join 15,000 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment and Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in the development of our employees and offer individually tailored career paths.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline October 7th 2019
For further information, please contact Head of Department Tine Schjelde Møberg, email@example.com, +45 5161 7975
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.