Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail is seeking to employ a BIM Specialist. You will be employed in our Engineering Unit, providing engineering services to a range of internal projects from planning to construction phase.
Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail has a project portfolio value of approx. 40 billion DKK. Cityringen is about to open and is the largest construction project in the city of Copenhagen's recent history. It includes 17 new stations, 3 construction shafts and 15 km. of tunneling. Other recent projects are branching-off to Nordhavn including 2 stations and one shaft, opening in 2020 and branching-off to Sydhavn including 5 stations, 1 shaft and 4,5 km of tunneling. In addition is the new Ring 3 project consisting of 28 km. of light rail and 28 stations. Furthermore, the company has a substantial long-term pipeline of projects, which will be realized successively as they are matured.
Field of Responsibility
- Design review of Contractor BIM / 3-D coordinated drawings
- Assist the project lead to further develop and implement the BIM strategy
- Support the implementing of BIM in the design process and across units and projects
- Assist the project lead with development, management and implementation of the Employer Requirements on BIM, and the BIM implementation plan
- Support the pilot projects in the BIM strategy
- Provide knowledge and conduct related education throughout the organization
- Responsible for maintaining entire or partial BIM processes within their unit’s field of expertise
- You are cooperative, and a good communicator.
- You are collaborative and ambitious and have good organization skills to work across the different units in the organization.
- As you are covering the Contractor interface in terms of design review and BIM implementation, we require a solid BIM knowledge supported by project references.
- You’re structured, pragmatic, and solution-oriented.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to find the correct balance between the best technical/theoretical design solutions and the practical on-site applicability, with focus on administering the contractual requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of architectural technology / construction management with 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience working with railway / metro infrastructure
- Knowledge on BIM as well as the related technical disciplines of civil works, mechanical and electrical engineering, and architecture.
- Able to review/check a design and provide clear, coherent feedback.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail offers a challenging and independent job in a dynamic organization. We offer attractive wages and terms of employment, a good working environment and good colleagues.
For further information, please contact Head of Engineering, Andreas Koester, phono No. 3311 1700.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.