MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a Technical Sales Support Engineer to join our Internal Sales Team. This new position will be responsible for building a knowledge base for Navy projects within the Aft Ship & Propeller team.
You will be part of a sales team offering propulsion systems for both commercial and navy use, but will work across the entire organization to capture and structure the existing knowledge within the Navy segment.
- Technical Sales Support for Navy, acting as the main point of contact during the bid stage, technical review and risk management process.
- Bid management.
- Create knowledge base for Navy projects to minimize up-front workload and improve bid efficiency.
- Feedback Navy requirements to the organization.
- Create sales materials for the sales organization and provide training in this.
- Act as a Navy specialist on joint visits with colleagues and exhibitions as necessary (app. 40 travel days per year).
- BSc in relevant engineering field.
- Experience in Navy or Government sales.
- Experience with Navy requirements like ILS, shock requirements, ITAR etc.
- Experience with cross-organizational tasks.
- Self-driven, proactive and positive attitude.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
Place of employment: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
For further information about this position, please contact Head of Sales, Morten Pedersen, Phone +45 2370 0255 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information about MAN Energy Solutions can be found on our homepage www.man-es.com. On our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Energy Solutions.
Please submit your application electronically via our homepage (the link in the job advertisement), please also enclose your CV and copies of relevant documents. Please feel free to contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. +45 9620 4068, if you have any questions when applying for the job. We look forward to receiving your application not later than 20 April 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.