Azure Solution Architect - Integrations
For a client in the transport industry, we are looking for a strong business oriented solution architect with high drive and people mangement skill
For a client in the transport industry, we are looking for a strong business oriented solution architect with high drive and people mangement skills and with solid technical background for +6 months project at large multinational client.
The project is within the application integration department. This department and the functionality it delviers is strategic for the client and the client's business.
An IT strategy and architecture has been decided upon but needs to be implemented. For that a strong solution architect is needed to ensure technical compliance throughout the organization.
- Able to ensure implementation of the chosen IT strategy
- Be strong on communication and stakeholder management and strong on processes
- Ability to communicate technical contexts in an easily understandable way to different target groups, which in many cases do not have IT knowledge.
- Experienced in sparring both strategic and operational level with the ability to present specific recommendations
Technical must haves
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps toolchain
- Experience with Service Bus tool (Azure)
- Technical strong on application/service integration
- Knowledge in API management
Duration: 6 Months + option
Work location: Hedehusene, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.