Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated people for our Talent Programme starting in 2020, to pursue our tradition to develop strong leadership and technical excellence.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme – technical track is a 1-year trainee program for talents, starting in 2020. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to Tetra Pak development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one.
During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you’d been hired and give your contribution to the company.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S (Tetra Pak Ice Cream) –The world´s leading supplier of machinery and lines for production, treatment and packing of Ice Cream products – is looking for a new Automation Talent in Aarhus.
For more information about Tetra Pak please click on the below link or visit our website at www.tetrapak.com
Future of the food production: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wakTvx6bzrw
The world’s favourite dessert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ucoNBSPo_I
Innovative ice cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwfiVqcY4Ac
Are you interested in collaborating with interdisciplinary and international teams? Would you like to acquire a broad expertise in a variety of applications of ice cream processing regarding production, treatment and packing? This position is situated in Aarhus and will be reporting to the Automation Engineering Manager.
As our future Automation Engineer, you will execute on all engineering tasks associated with creating production solutions, quoting, engineering development, commissioning and customer training within the ice cream industry.
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
• You will be responsible for developing and maintaining PLC based software for advanced ice cream equipment.
• Work with HMI programming as well as servo systems and motion control technology.
• Visit customers sites to support with commissioning of new systems, control upgrades or troubleshooting.
• Collaborate with the Automation Specialists and take part in development projects for new products and technologies to enable digitalisation and industry 4.0 for our customers.
• You have finished recently or are about to finish this year your bachelor or master’s degree in electrical, automation or software engineering
• You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive and proactive mindset.
• You are a true finisher and have the ability to work independently
• You are a team player with outstanding communication skills.
• Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit.
• You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Work proficiency in Danish is an advantage.
• Currently you live and are eligible to work in Denmark.
Don’t miss the chance to join our team!
Please complete and submit your application in English online on our career site:
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates.
We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.