We have just completed another successful chipset for our hearing instruments and are ramping up on the next generation, which of course will be the coolest ever! We need more hands for this and are therefore looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join us!
What to expect: Design and Verification
You will be part of a small, fast-paced design and verification team. Here, you will utilize leading-edge verification tools and methodologies to perform the functional verification. You will be responsible for a wide variety of advanced verification tasks, such as:
- designing self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques
- designing verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models
- implementing functional coverage and assertions using System Verilog
- developing test and functional coverage plans based on device specifications
- analyzing and debugging simulation failures and functional coverage results
- Formulating a verification strategy for IC projects (identifying reuse model and coverage model across the verification hierarchy)
- Managing verification component for RTL verification, Gate-level verification and chip validation
You can expect an opportunity to influence the verification flow including tools and methodologies. You will in each case leave your fingerprints!
What we are looking for
We are open to both senior and junior profiles. You have either already worked on verification of digital electrical systems, or you come as a talented new graduate. As a graduate, we expect you to have a focus on object-oriented coding and a passion to climb a steep learning curve to become a great Verification Engineer.
You possess some or all the following:
- BSEE or equivalent experience
- Experience developing and working with object-oriented verification languages and methodologies (System Verilog, VMM, OVM, UVM)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and experience designing class-based test benches
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong Python and scripting skills
- Experience with formal verification tools, hardware design and debug, SystemC and other programming languages are a plus
- Experience working with UVM and being able to facilitate reuse model and TLM is a plus
- Experience working with Emulators, Accelerators and FPGA based prototyping is a plus
Furthermore, you have a passion for verification and an eye for quality and details, while you are still able to maintain an overview and meet your deadlines. You see the benefit in cooperation and mutual knowledge sharing with your colleagues, and you have a positive attitude. You work well in a self-driven environment based on freedom under responsibility. And most important – you take pride in your work!
Make a difference in a great working environment
You will be working in a growing international company, with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness. Your colleagues are looking forward to welcoming you to an international team with a high knowledge level and a positive and encouraging work environment. We all strive for an open and supportive way of working where sharing knowledge and ideas are highly valued.
Want to join the team?
Then send your application via our electronical recruitment system. We do not accept applications via email. Deadline for applications is 17 February 2019.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact the hiring manager Anders Hebsgaard via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2388 7591.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.