What we offer
We offer a challenging position as Area Sales Manager (SM)– Customer Lifecycle Support. Our Customer Lifecycle support is a fast-growing business area, where you will be supporting our customers with a detailed knowledge, on how to improve performance of the spray dryers in the production. The position is an opportunity to join a global market leader in rapid growth and leave your personal mark on the development of this business. You will be a part of an experienced team and enter a solid business with a sound customer base.
The Dairy segment is on a stable growth curve with further potential to unfold in the years to come. As such dairy is one of the designated key strategic areas within the GEA business. The primary focus of the Customer Lifecycle Support is to facilitate mid-life updates, upgrades and increase of capacity for existing customers. This requires a detailed knowledge to our spray drying technology which you will gain in close cooperation with your experienced colleges in the sales team as well as participating in commissioning of new and rebuild plants.
As Area Sales Manager in the Customer Lifecycle Support, you will be responsible for the management of sales projects between 1-50 million DKK.
Your will be working closely together with the rest of the sales group, to gain the necessary technical knowledge, as well as leaning the internal procedures.
This will allow you to get into close contact with all our major customers as well as getting to know you internal stakeholders and creating your own strong network. As an integrated part of the job you will be working very close together with the execution group for CLS projects, in order to ensure good handover from sales to execution.
Further you will also sometimes be executing smaller projects yourself. Beside driving regular sales project, you will also participate in promoting new development and training both our local colleagues round the world as our customers.
Your Profile / Qualifications
- solid track record as sales manager for complex technical projects as well as a deep understanding of contracts, T&C, financials etc
- technical university degree, most likely in a relevant engineering field. It will be an advantage if you already have knowledge from the dairy business
- motivated by managing both people and business and thrive in a fast-paced customer-oriented work environment
- strong analytical skills and aptitude for and strategic thinking.
- documented experience in the ability to translate the conceptual aspects into practical actions and motivate people to walk the talk
- strike a good balance between coaching and directing.
- advocate a service-oriented work style with a focus on customers - without losing the economic and strategic goal for the GEA.
- systematic and structured with your own work.
Should you have questions about the job, please contact Head of Customer Lifecycle Support - Dairy Powder Plants, Finn Lyngsie at +45 21 93 36 10.
Please apply via the indicated link. Please note that GEA exclusively use electronic recruiting and only applications received online will be considered.
We invite candidates for an interview on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.