Area Sales Manager, Chemical Drying Technology
GEA offers a well-functioning and contemporary working environment where you will work closely with customers and internal experts
Responsibilities / Tasks
GEA is a world-leading process engineering group offering equipment and project solutions. The portfolio includes technologies relevant for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry as well as for the Food and Dairy industry . For the business unit Chemical Drying, we are seeking a new international Area Sales Manager.
- You will pursue sales leads in close collaboration with our global market companies helping customers finding the right drying solution. This involves process and plant specification, product test work, cost and sales price setting, preparation of quotations as well as final contract negotiations with customers.
- You will work closely with customers and drive GEA’s relationship with selected international key accounts. You will be supported by an experienced team of internal experts in technology centers, application development and project execution.
- You are furthermore involved in several activities to strengthen our long term business growth and market position. This involves participation in international exhibitions and conferences, market and industry research, exploration of new business opportunities as well as implementation of strategic initiatives as set up by the management.
GEA offers a well-functioning and contemporary working environment where you will work closely with customers and internal experts. GEA offers great opportunities for personal and professional competence development. The position is based in Soeborg, Copenhagen and international travel amounts to 20-40 days per year.
Your Profile / Qualifications
- You hold a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering, and you have solid work experience within the field. You are familiar with production process and equipment applied in the chemical industry and can translate this into attractive plant design and quotation
- You have a successful track record within technical project sales and possess the necessary cross-cultural understanding and language skills to plan and carry out complex sales process internationally. You are also expected to have the necessary business understanding to handle negotiations independently.
- You have a collaborative mindset and understand how to engage virtual international teams drawing relevant expertise into your projects across GEA and the customers’ organization.
- You are mastering English at high level in writing as well as verbal and you are mastering IT programs in the MS Office portfolio (especially Power Point & Word) and are used to work with administrative tools (SAP, CRM systems etc.)
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Sales, Chemical Drying, Tonny Christensen at phone no. +45 21478382, or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply via the indicated link. Please note that GEA exclusively use electronic recruiting and only applications received online will be considered.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.