Can you ensure optimal operation and service for your customers, and do you want to be part of an innovative and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues?
Join us and become Application Management Consultant in the Application Operation Services department where you, along with your colleagues, will be responsible for over 270 applications. Application Operation Services consists of 10 employees in Denmark, 7 employees in Malaysia and 4 employees in Poland, and you'll be part of a large IT organisation with more than 600 colleagues.
We offer a great working environment with a positive working atmosphere. We work as a team and help each other and thus benefit from each other’s competences.
Your key tasks will be to
- support our business units with intake of new applications – and take the role of Intake Steward
- plan, maintain and prioritise your own backlog of applications
- support our business by keeping applications updated with the right security level, patch level and insights into potential improvements in technical setup
- handle your tasks with a great strategic overview and ensure a high quality of your deliveries through your interaction with vendors and colleagues
- contribute to continuous optimisation and further development of our application lifecycle setup.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with IT support for complex business processes
- can manage and organise tasks in an open and constructive environment
- speak and write English fluently and are able to communicate complex subjects with overview and precision both in writing and orally
- are able to understand technical application documentation and take part in technical discussions
- can support our business units in acquiring new applications and getting them implemented.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
An inclusive culture
At Ørsted, we believe that talent is diverse by nature. You’ll experience an inclusive culture that embraces diversity in thought and experience to solve challenges. And you’ll be valued for the unique contribution you make – and for being yourself.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 April 2020, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Thomas Holst Lund, Head of Application Operation Services, by telephone on +45 9955 6277
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder