Due to the increasing sales activities, we are looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer for our Sales & Application Engineering Department. The primary task is to assist with applications and specifications of marine propeller systems in the order execution phase, but also to a less extent in the sales phase.
As our new Application Engineer, your main focus is to…
- Create technical data/specifications, i.e. drawings, part data and 3D models
- Enter data into our PDM system
- Design non-standard solutions related to orders
- Create/update design specifications and service specifications
- Prepare electronic installation manuals and publish these on the extranet
- Assist in the development of our Sales Propeller Optimization Tool (SPOT)
- Assure that delivery dates are met regarding specifications
- Experience with or knowledge about engineering/application of marine propeller systems and aft ship systems will be an advantage, but your courage to take on new tasks is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as team-oriented across departments
- You are able to plan, coordinate and execute own tasks timely and accurately
- Preferably experienced user of PTC Creo parametric 3D modelling software (however, appropriate training will be offered). Experience with advanced parametric design is an advantage
- Preferably experienced user of Siemens Teamcenter PLM system
- Experienced user of standard Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge or interest in Excel and VBA for Excel
- Proficiency in English and Danish, both orally and in writing
- Contribute to an open and positive atmosphere in the department
Your new team
You will be part of a team that operates in an international business environment to carry out varying, interesting and challenging tasks.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday, the 20th of December 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact our manager of Internal Sales, Tommy Karlsson by phone on (+45) 9620 4257. For any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our HR Business Partner, Marianne Koch Fischer by phone on (+45) 9620 4068.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.