Would you like to be part of an international team that brings IT and trading closer together?
Join us and become Application Consultant in the Trading Services department where you’ll be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support, troubleshooting and fault localisation of the trading platforms and applications. The Trading Services department brings the business and IT closer together and creates value for our customers, primarily in Market Trading.
As an Application Consultant in Trading Services, you’ll learn all about real-time trading applications supporting our physical and financial energy trading. You’ll be an important member of the agile scrum team, which consists of seven dedicated colleagues. Here we do our work, prioritisation and business deliveries according to the SAFe agile framework.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide 2nd level application support
- liaise between business departments, key stakeholders, vendors and IT to document, analyse, validate and translate business requirements
- perform requirement analysis and definition with regards to projects and changes
- participate in application configuration and development projects and changes
- assist with the analysis and identification of solutions (process changes and system enhancements) to eliminate problems, improve user effectiveness and improve system functionality.
In addition, you’ll perform application lifecycle management and take part in a duty roster to support business-critical applications.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with physical and financial commodities trading - specifically gas and power markets
- have a good understanding of system integration activities and process re-engineering, and preferably experience with Openlink Endur.
- have experience with specifying and writing business requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions
- have strong analytical skills and a focus on quality and detail
- have general knowledge about Windows servers and SQL.
Moreover, you speak and write English fluently and are quick to learn and adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment. You’re customer-oriented, proactive, independent and a team player with excellent collaboration skills.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Claes Damlund, Head of Trading & Logistics Services, by telephone on +45 9955 5295 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.