Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the daily operation of our Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS). We’re currently focusing on implementing our digital strategy which includes increased use of all our operational data.
Welcome to Energy Analytics
You’ll be part of Energy Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will run our ADMS, follow product roadmaps, and translate business demands into IT requirements. We aim to keep our team up to date with the latest technology, so you’ll get plenty of opportunity to develop your skills. We work in agile teams – closely together with the business, other departments in IT, and vendors.
You’ll play an important role in:
- obtaining a deep understanding of the Schneider Electric ADMS product suite and roadmaps
- handling daily operations, including optimisation and troubleshooting of integrations problems
- being responsible for keeping documentation of our system landscape up to date
- handling system configurations in collaboration with colleagues and vendors
- participating in meetings with our business customers and vendors to clarify and document requirements and to follow product releases and report potential benefits to both the business and IT
- coordinating patches and upgrades in the complete technology stack including ADMS.
To succeed in this role, you:
- know or want to get to know Schneider Electric ADMS
- have a keen interest in securing stable operations
- understand principles for grid planning – you might have a degree in electrical engineering
- have an eye for details and an ability to coordinate between IT and the business
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- know and can work with server configuration, network segmentation, and IT security.
Working for Radius Elnet
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct, and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. You’ll be employed by Ørsted, but will work for Radius Elnet. Radius is the largest grid company in Denmark, and it’s owned by Ørsted. Radius distributes energy to over one million homes and companies in the greater Copenhagen area, northern Zealand and parts of central Zealand.
Ørsted has entered into an agreement to divest its Danish power distribution business, Radius Elnet, to the Danish energy company SEAS-NVE which manages the power grid in parts of Zealand and the islands south of Zealand. All employees working in and for Radius as well as the locations in Ballerup and Virum are part of the divestment agreement. Read the press release here: https://orsted.com/en/Company-Announcement-List/2019/09/1917211
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of Energy Analytics, by telephone on +45 99 55 63 60 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be given the opportunity to join conferences and training abroad.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.