Business Analyst (Insurance software systems)
Sapiens is a leading global provider of software solutions for the financial services and insurance industries. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations worldwide. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Work closely with the customer to identify, analyze, validate and document business processes and functional requirements. Oversee proper implementation by providing functional specifications and acceptance criteria. Act as a liaison between the customer business users and the project development and testing team.
- Understand and document customer’s functional and technical requirements, user stories, and acceptance scenarios.
- Specialize in Sapiens IDIT application; Understand limitations and possibilities of the system and their implications on the business processes and functionality.
- Initiate and oversee project solution design
- Provide presentations and demonstrations on Product Features
- Property And Casualty Insurance business knowledge - must
- Experience with Insurance services / Systems
- Experience with information systems (such as ERP) at a super user level
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to match between customer functional requirements and application system options/functionalities in an efficient way.
- Excellent communications skills English (mother tongue level) - must
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Experience with overseas customers.
Please note: All work is conducted in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder